The Community Activity and Wellbeing Service
The service delivers a wide range of organised community activity programmes such as:
- arts and crafts
- horticultural projects
- outdoor pursuits – hill walking, fishing, boating and canoeing
- sports and leisure - football, rugby, swimming, horse riding
- music and technology
This is to name just a few.
Bikes in Park
Many people have already discovered that cycling is a fantastic way to keep fit and mobile, enjoy freedom, build confidence and have fun regardless of disability health or age. The Activity and Wellbeing service has a wide range of all ability cycles based at Telford Town Park.
We also offer opportunities for people wanting to develop their personal skills.
My Options - my future is an outcome focused programme of activities which look to support individuals to develop skills for independent living.
- looking after myself and my home
- healthy eating and cooking
- money management
- independent travel
- getting to know my community